Monday, September 8, 2008

Roomies



Here is a shout out to my current room mates, Vicki and MaryAnn. They are the best. I love them, and I love where we live.

The other night we got to talking about how many room mates we have had since we graduated. We decided to see if we could remember all the ladies we have shared a home with throughout the years.

I left everyone else hanging in the dust in this contest. I'm not sure I should post such things here, but counting my mission companions and the 12 girls I shared a room with when I was on my Freshman study abroad program, I have had a grand total of...drum roll please.....

64 room mates!!! (22 of which I had as a Freshman!) So, for all of you who have had the privilege of living with me, I say thank you. Without you, I might not have the collection of random mugs that I have today. ;-) J/K Love you girls!

9 comments:

Lyndsey said...

I may be only one among many, but you were my first roomie Carrie, and you pulled my through! Thanks!

Alicia said...

WOW! That is pretty impressive!!! I bet you have some VERY entertaining stories...

ALY said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lindsay said...

OH...you girls look so good!! I miss you

Mindy said...

You are so gorgeous! That has to be the prettiest set of roommates I have ever seen! :)

Abbey said...

I'm glad to say that I was your roomie at one time!!! Those were definately the days! I love all the posting you have done---keep up the good blog work!

Courtney said...

Wow! Did you count me as a roommate...it WAS one month on the floor after all, lol!
Hey, where in Arkansas does your family live again? Remember that I live here so that if you visit them, you have to see me!!!!

Carrie Drake said...

Thanks for the comments, all! Courtney, I need to add you in as Pseudo roommate! LOL.
My family lives in Springdale. Are you in Rogers? I'm most likely coming for Christmas. Will you guys be around?! I would love to see you.

Testing said...

Yay, I'm on that list! All these lucky girls- you're a great roommate! BTW- love that Disneyland video on FB!